WT is partnering with the 2nd MEDICA Medicine + Sports Conference – the place to be for the who is who sports performance and vital data monitoring. The event will be taking place in line with MEDICA, the world´s largest medical tradeshow in the world on 12th and 13th of November.
More than 30 worldwide renowned experts, drivers, doers, and innovative companies and start-ups of different industries and disciplines will show the latest in sports performance and vital data monitoring – including wearables.
Here an exerpt of the MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE speaker line up:
- Jonathan B. Clark, Medical Director of the Red Bull Stratos Project, Professor of Neurology, Space Medicine, and Preventive Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine (Houston)
- Dr. Tim Meyer, Professor for Sports and Preventive Medicine Saarland University, Team Physician of World Cup Winning German National Football Team
- Simon Drabble, Senior Director Digital Sport, adidas
- Reimut Hellmerichs, Expert in Team Training und Team Management, Polar
- Steven Small, Vice President Business Development, Zephyr (e.g. Monitoring Oracle USA Team Americas Cup)
- Alberto Bichi, Secretary General, Federation of the European Sporting Goods Industry FESI
- Dr. Wilhelm Bloch, Head of Institute of Cardiovascular Research and Sports Medicine, German Sport University Cologne, VP, DGSP
- Adrian Hutber, VP Exercise is Medicine, American College of Sports Medicine
- Maximilian Müller, CEO, Moticon
- Johannes Kreuzer, CEO, Cosinuss
- Philip Lilburn, Key Expert Body Composition Analysis, seca
For the full program please go to the MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE website www.medicine-and-sports.com
Or register directly via this link www.medica.de/msc2.
The conference is the perfect place if you want to get involved with leading sports medicine players and the ecosystem. During the subsequent Guided Innovation Tour attendees of the conference will get an insight into innovative companies at MEDICA exhibition. In hall 15 attendees of the conference will be able to test the latest wearables at our WT I Wearable Technologies Show and join the get-together of the MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE at the Connected Healthcare Forum.