Get insight into the newest approaches and technologies in sports performance and vital data monitoring and personalized training programs and equipment.
The 3rd MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE is taking place on 17/18 November 2015 during MEDICA, the largest medical trade show in the world. The MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE`s main objective is the interdisciplinary exchange between international sports medicine experts, professional athletes, the sporting goods and healthcare industry. Exercise is Medicine (EiM) is cooperation partner from the very beginning.
This cooperation platform was established in 2013 to foster new exchange formats, new sport medical therapies, and innovative products for prevention, recovery and population health management. Connecting sports medicine and innovative technologies will result in new and breakthrough advancements. Discover new markets and get an insight into the latest innovations and cutting-edge products and technologies for prevention, therapy and recovery by joining the 3rd MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE.
Focus of this year`s conference is on creating and implementing new health and fitness guidelines, the latest innovations in monitoring vital data and sports performance, and personalizing individual programs for training and regeneration. The 3rd MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE will again be one of the highlights of the MEDICA 2015. And here are some of the confirmed speakers:
- Alberto Bichi, Secretary General, Federation of the European Sporting Goods Industry
- Prof. Wilhelm Bloch, Head of Department of Molecular and Cellular Sport Medicine, University of Cologne, VP and Chair of scientific board, German Sports Medicine Association
- Heidi Dohse, Founder, Tour de Heart
- Prof. Carl Foster, Professor for Exercise an Sport Science, University of Wisconsin, former President American College of Sports Medicine
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Ferrauti, Dean of the Faculty of Sport Science, Head of the Department for Training & Exercise Science, Ruhr University Bochum, Head of Department of Sport Science, German Tennis Federation
- Prof. Dr. Frank Mayer, Medical Director, University Outpatient Clinic, Professor for Sports Medicine and Sports Orthopedics, Dean of Faculty of Human Sciences | University Potsdam
- Prof. Dr. Vesa Linnamo, Professor for Sports Techology, University Jyväskylä
- Marco Peluso, CEO and Founder, Qardio
- Kay Rathschlag, Founder and Managing Director, Wearable Life Science
- Alberto Sanna, Director eServices for Life and Health, Institute San Raffaele
- Dr. Otello Sorato, CEO, Mind Room Lab
- Christian Stammel, CEO and Founder, WT Wearable Technologies Group
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Wolfarth, Director Sports Medicine, Humboldt University and Charité University, Head Physician of the German Ski Association, Head Physician of German Olympic Team
Find out about the detailed program, the speakers, as well as the participation opportunities by clicking here!
We are looking forward to seeing you in Dusseldorf!