On September 13 in Cologne, will take place the elevator pitch and official award ceremony of the Digital Marketing Innovation World Cup 2017 at dmexco. The world trade fair for digital marketing in cooperation with the Innovation World Cup will have 16 finalists on stage presenting their disruptive solutions to become the “Digital Marketing Hero”.
The Digital Marketing Innovation World Cup is the worldwide innovation competition connecting digital marketing with the Internet of Things. It invites contestants from all over the world to submit innovative solutions in the areas of “POS & Retail”, “Digital Signage & Outdoor Media”, “Games & Events”, “Mobility & Transportation”, and “Smart Home & Tourism”. An international panel of industry experts select the most innovative solutions from among those entered, according to criteria such as level of innovation, marketability, and usability.
The elevator pitch and official award ceremony will take place at dmexco in Cologne on the 13 September 2017. It will feature on the Hall of Experience, in front of an audience of hundreds of international digital marketing influencers, experts, potential investors and members of the press.
The 16 Digital Marketing Innovation World Cup 2016/17 finalists are (in alphabetical order):
• The Advertima Experience Management System by Advertima
• audEERING emotional and social AI technology by audEERING GmbH
• EINSTONE Smart Retail by Beaconsmind & OSRAM
• SCOUT MOBILE by Cognitive Operational Systems Inc.
• Omnichannel solution by Conichiwa
• adpack – DOOH revolution by IDA Indoor Advertising GmbH
• AuxD – City-Wide Audience Analytics by Idezo GmbH
• Insider Navigation by INS Insider Navigation Systems GmbH
• KiOne by Key Infuser
• Beacons, Dor by Kontakt.io
• Smartcook by Mimesis Technology
• PlayPass – RFID cashless payments solution for live events by PlayPass
• Poken by GES
• Sendrato by Sendrato BV
• Onni Care – Platform for other baby brands by SEP Solutions/Onni Care
• Toteat by TOTEAT
If you want to attend the ceremony award, register here.