Huami announced the availability of its latest smartwatch, the Amazfit Verge, in the U.S. Amazfit Verge is the futuristic smartwatch that combines voice-controlled Artificial Intelligence and sophisticated design. The company also launched an initiative called Amazfit “Giftness of Fitness,” a month-long online program in which certified fitness professionals serve as holiday shopping concierges to help people find the perfect fitness gift for loved ones.
“We believe a heal lifestyle is the best gift anyone can receive, but finding a meaningful gift for loved ones can be a challenge,” said Elaine Huo, Marketing Director, Huami. “We are excited to partner with trainers and fitness experts who will offer free online consultations to provide health and fitness gift recommendations based on budget, lifestyle, interests and fitness level. Their recommendations may include anything from apparel and gadgets to coaching and memberships, depending on what suits the gift giver and recipient.”
To take advantage of the free holiday shopping concierge, simply start a chat with Amazfit on Facebook Messenger. The brand will also be sharing gift-giving insights, savings, and giveaways using the hashtag, #GiftnessOfFitness across its social channels throughout the month of December, reports Business Wire.
Huami is a biometric and activity data-driven company with significant expertise in smart wearable technology. It is the second largest wearables company globally. Since its inception in 2013, Huami has quickly established its global market leadership and recognition by shipping millions of units of smart wearable devices. Huami is the sole partner of Xiaomi, a leading mobile internet company and global consumer electronics brand.
Amazfit Verge Specifications
- Voice assistance with smart home integration
- Ability to make phone calls through the watch (via Bluetooth connection on Android)
- NFC for payments
- Bright 1.3-inch AMOLED display
- 5 days of battery life
- GPS + GLONASS
- 10+ different sports tracking including running, cycling, tennis, soccer, skiing
- Track daily activity (steps, calories, distance) and detailed sleep tracking (light sleep, deep sleep, awake phases, and total sleep duration)
- A five-day weather forecast
- Onboard music for phone-free exercise
- Smart notifications for emails, text messages, calendar alerts, and all other apps
- Timer, stopwatch, alarms, and compass
Pricing & Availability
Amazfit Verge is now available to purchase on Amazfit.com for $159.99 and the product will ship by December 18.