Swiss wearable brand MyKronoz unveiled ZePods, its first collection of true wireless earphones, at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
In addition to ZePods, MyKronoz announced four other wearables with a starting price of only $34:
- ZeTrack – a slim and full-featured HR activity tracker with color touchscreen. Price: $34; launch date: end of March 2019
- ZeNeo – a real powerful smartwatch with mic & speaker that looks like a sleek activity tracker. Price: $68; launch date: end of April 2019
- ZeRound3 Lite – the go-to smartwatch designed for your active lifestyle. Price: $90; launch date: end of April 2019
- ZeRound3 – stylish connected smartwatch with AMOLED display. Price: $113; launch date: end of March 2019
The stylish ZePods wireless headphones offer an impressive sound quality, up to 15 hours of playtime and comes in 6 vibrant colors. It also comes with a USB-C charging case. An intuitive touch control manages music, calls and voice commands via Bluetooth. The earbuds come in 2 versions:
- ZePods, with a USB-C charging case boasting the familiar look of a sleek lighter. Available in April 2019 for $90.
- ZePods+, with a Qi-certified wireless charging case whose shape has been inspired by Swiss traditional pocket-watch. Available H2 2019 for $113.
“Building on our Swiss DNA for design and our strong background in wearable technology, we believe that MyKronoz has a tremendous opportunity to seize in the flourishing market of wireless earbuds. The launch of ZePods appears as a natural and strategic evolution for our company to leverage expertise in developing affordable consumer-driven products and diversify to offer a full ecosystem,” said Boris Brault, MyKronoz Founder and CEO.
ZePods, as well as the MyKronoz full new wearable collection will be on display and available for demos on the MWC 2019 show.