#NOWORNEVER! Time flies, and the deadline to submit your solution to the world’s leading competition in the area of IoT & Wearable Tech is approaching fast. Join the 11th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup®, and compete to become the next top Innovator of the Year!
We at WT | Wearable Technologies, together with our partner the Innovation World Cup®, are looking for the best innovative Internet of Things and Wearable techpreneurs to take part in the following categories: Industrial | City | Healthcare | Home | Agriculture | Sports | Lifestyle & Transports.
The participation is FREE of charge. The submission deadline is on September 18th 2019.
Submit your solution now to benefit from prizes worth 500,000$, a 10,000€ prize in cash (best IoT solution). Winners and finalists will additionally get:
- Speaking slots in leading tech events such as of WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, MEDICA, Mobile World Congress MWC, and many more.
- Significant advice from WT | Wearable Technologies and international tech experts to support your business development: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, and commercial launch, to mention but a few.
- Free use of productions labs and testing facilities.
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level.
- Free DevKits powered by Innovation World Cup® Series’ partners STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, EBV Elektronik and Microtronics.
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the IoT/WT Innovation World Cup®.
Every year, the Innovation World Cup® selects about 60 techpreneurs and disruptive solutions from hundreds of submissions to the Innovation World Cup® Series. These finalists will have the opportunity to pitch at leading industry events and get the support needed to take their solutions to the next level.
Further leading corporate partners STMicroelectronics, W.L. Gore & Associates, LOXXESS, AiQ Smart Clothing, Würth Elektronik, Gemalto, Microtronics, EBV Elektronik, VARTA Microbattery and we are excited to see who has the disruptive potential to rise above the others!
iBreve, GaitUp, Bonbouton, COBI, Sigfox, Sensoria and other top techpreneurs made history after debuting at the Innovation World Cup®. Your company could be next!
Finalize your submission now completely for free.