The Chinese wearable device maker stunned the show with 6 innovative products and won Best TWS Fitness Earphone award for its Amazfit Powerbuds.
Huami, one of the world’s largest wearable technology companies, stunned participants and consumers at the CES 2020 in Las Vegas by unveiling six new products. In recognition of these ground-breaking innovations and the Amazfit leadership in smart wearables, Huami Amazfit received two top awards from IDG: “the Most Noteworthy Smart Wearable Innovation Enterprise” for its industry-leading innovations and “the Best TWS Fitness Earphones” for the newly announced Amazfit PowerBuds, says a press release.
“By expanding our health and fitness technology expertise beyond smartwatches and fitness bands to include immersive treadmills and earbuds, Amazfit is presenting a vision of the future of fitness in the coming decade and demonstrating how health and technology can come together in 2020 and beyond,” said Wang Huang, Founder, CEO and chairman of the board at Huami.
The six innovative products unveiled by Huami are:
- Amazfit HomeStudio – scientific in-home fitness system that combines a Smart Gym Hub with a High-end Slat Belt Treadmill.
- Amazfit AirRun – foldable treadmill.
- Amazfit PowerBuds – true wireless stereo (TWS) fitness earphones with Clip-to-Go design.
- Amazfit ZenBuds – smart, noise-blocking earbuds that are specially designed to help you sleep.
- Amazfit T-Rex – Rugged smartwatch designed for outdoor challenge.
- Amazfit Bip S – an upgraded version of the original Amazfit Bip.
Huami was awarded the Best TWS Fitness Earphones award for its Amazfit PowerBuds at the CES 2020. Drawing on Huami’s extensive fitness wearable expertise, the new Amazfit EarBuds line of products seamlessly integrates advanced health benefits into high-fidelity true wireless in-ear headphones.
The new Amazfit PowerBuds are designed with action in mind, ready to monitor heartrate with precision, provide real-time motion tracking data, and follow users into any athletic environment with its IP55 water resistance rating. Its magnetic sport ear hooks ensure PowerBuds will stay in the user’s ears, and smart sensors automatically play or pause when the earbuds are put on or taken off. Whether at work, relaxing or hitting the gym, PowerBuds keep users connected with its smart, intuitive touch controls.