Hurry Up! – Submit your wearable solution to the 12th IoT/WT Innovation World Cup® and shine bright at Hanover Fair 2021!
Time flies. Start-ups, scale-ups and innovative SMEs have only 2 weeks left to compete for the next Wearable Technologies hero crown. Show how your connected wearable solutions disrupt the existing paths.
The following industries are awaiting your innovations: Industrial | City | Transport | Agriculture | Sports | Home | Lifestyle.
Participation in the 12th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® is FREE OF CHARGE. You still have the chance to get free dev kits supported by partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik and Microtronics to transform your prototypes into real products.
Once the deadline on 9 December 2020 is reached, all completed submissions will be evaluated by an international jury board, based on the degree of innovation, commercial potential, technological feasibility, marketing approach, time to market, and required investment.
The selected top WT techpreneurs will benefit from prizes worth over $500.000, including:
- A cash prize of 10.000 Euro for the best European IoT solution.
- Exclusive business connections with international tech and business partners, tech experts , potential investors, and media representatives.
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities.
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level.
- Significant advice from international tech experts to support your business development: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more.
- Free development kits of our partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik and Microtronics.
- Being part of the official finals pitch & award ceremonies at Hanover Fair, on 14 April 2021, and at WT | Wearable Technologies Conference (date will follow).
- Speaking opportunities at worldwide prominent tech events such as WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, BIM World MUNICH, and many more
- Placement in the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup® Series.
SUBMIT YOUR SOLUTION NOW!
Participation is free of charge.
The submission phase will close on 9 December, 2020 (23:59 PST)
Visit the Innovation World Cup® Series homepage for more information and free registration: www.innovationworldcup.com
The Innovation World Cup® Series partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery, +45 ICT clusters worldwide and we are looking forward to accelerating your innovations!