Join the hybrid 9th MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE 2021 NOW
WT | Wearable Technologies is partner of the 9th edition of the MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE, which will take place on 17th and 18th of November. The conference will again be THE international gathering for sports medicine and connected disciplines on innovative approaches in prevention, regeneration and rehabilitation – also in times of Covid-19 with appropriate measures to protect all participants and speakers.
Ticket sales started on 1 September!
Be part of the 9th edition of the MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE and get your ticket HERE!
You can register for the face-to-face event in Düsseldorf (ticket price: 159€ incl. VAT) or, purchase a ticket for the live stream of the event (ticket price: 129€ incl. VAT). The protection of the participants is ensured by a hygiene and safety concept.
Within 6 exciting conference sessions, leading sport medical professionals and international experts will provide new insights into the following topics:
- Return to sports and competition after COVID-19
- Future concepts in sports medicine
- Guided innovation tour MEDICA
- Fit for life – Tailored exercise programs for active ageing
- Evidence-based diagnostics – New methods and findings
- Performance, regeneration and recovery in professional sports
- Digital innovations in sports and healthcare
The following experts amongst others will present:
- Lena Mikulic, Professional Athlete, German vice champion in Karate
- Prof. Dr. med. Wilhelm Bloch, Head of Department for Molecular & Cellular Sports Medicine, German Sports University Cologne
- Prof. Dr. med. Jürgen Steinacker, Head of Division of Sports and Rehabilitation Medicine, Ulm University, President Exercise is Medicine Europe
- Dr. med. Theodora Papadopoulou, Consultant in Sport & Exercise Medicine; Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Secretary General EFSMA; Executive Board BASEM, Defence Medical Rehabilitation Center Loughborough
- Prof. Dr. Yannis Pitsiladis, Professor of Sport and Exercise Science; IOC Medical and Scientific Commission Member; Chair of Scientific Commission FIMS, University Brighton
- Dr. med. Lutz Graumann, President International Association of Performance Medicine, Medical Coordinator, German Icehockey Federation
- Prof. Dr. Bettina Wollesen, Human Movement Scientist, Vice President of the German Sports Science Association (dvs) responsible for the health resort, University of Hamburg / Technical University of Berlin
- Dr. med. Timo Hinrichs, Deputy Head of Rehabilitative and Regenerative Sports Medicine, Senior consultant of the Sports Medicine Outpatient Clinic at the Department of Sport, Exercise and Health, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Dr. med. Christian Schneider, Orthopedic Center Theresie Munich, Medical Expert Committee German Olympic Sports Confederation (DOSB)
- Dr. med. Thore Haag, Head of Sports Therapy at Theresie Orthopaedic Centre, former high-performance athlete
- Dr. med. Christopher Schneeweis, Specialist in Internal Medicine and Cardiology
- Prof. Dr. Alex Ferrauti, Professor for Training Science at the Faculty of Sports Science, Ruhr University of Bochum, Head of Department Training & Exercise Science, President of the European College of Sport Science (ECSS), former dean of the faculty German Tennis Federation
- Prof. Dr. Michael Kellmann, Head of Unit of Sport Psychology at the Faculty of Sport Science, Ruhr University Bochum, Honorary Professor at the School of Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences, University of Queensland (Australia)
- Dr. med. Geoffrey Wandji, Chief Medical Officer & Co Founder, Running Care
- Pedro Gomes, Product Manager, biosignalsplux
- Dr. Chris Castell, CEO Carewear Corp.
- Svitlana Malovana, CEO & co-founder at Raccoon.World
- Romain Peronnier, Senior Industrial Project Manager, PKvitality
And many more.
Please find more information in the attachment and here: www.medica.de/mmsc2
With our cooperation partners WT | Wearable Technologies, EiM (ACSM), EiME, DVS, DGSP, WISS, FIMS, EFSMA, epsi, FESI, Sport Speaker, Orthogen, Galileo Training und DORNER Health IT Solutions we are once again looking forward to meeting you in Dusseldorf on the 17th & 18th of November.
MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE has been recognised by the North Rhine-Westphalia Medical Association as an advanced training event for 8 years and is associated with the acquisition of category A advanced training points.
Dr. Sonja Sulzmaier
+49 8152 99 88 623
+49 1522 27 06 810