WT | Wearable Technologies is partner of the 9th edition of the MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE, taking place on the 17th and 18th of November. It’s going to be MEDICA´s highlight for sports medicine experts, sports scientists and related disciplines.
You are still on time to book your seat and join us on-site or online!
Be part of the 9th edition of the MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE, get your ticket HERE! You can register for the face-to-face event in Dusseldorf (ticket price: 159€ incl. VAT) or purchase a ticket for the live stream of the event (ticket price: 129€ incl. VAT). The protection of the on-site participants is ensured by a hygiene and safety concept.
The two-day program of the 9th MEDICA MEDICINE + SPORTS CONFERENCE includes 6 conference sessions and a guided innovation tour in the exhibition area of MEDICA. Focus topics at this year’s conference are: “Return to sports and competition after COVID-19”, “Future concepts in sports medicine”, “Fit for life – Tailored exercise programs for active ageing”, “Evidence based diagnostics – New methods and findings”, “Performance, regeneration and recovery in professional sports” and “Digital innovations in sports & healthcare”. It will be the international gathering for sports medicine and connected disciplines on innovative approaches in prevention, regeneration and rehabilitation.
Find the whole program here: https://www.medica-tradefair.com/mmsc_flyer2
The conference is accredited by the medical chamber North Rhine with 11 CME points of category A.
The following experts amongst others will present:
- Lena Mikulic, Professional Athlete, German vice champion in Karate
- Prof. Dr. med. Wilhelm Bloch, Head of Department for Molecular & Cellular Sports Medicine, German Sports University Cologne, VP DGSP
- Prof. Dr. med. Jürgen Steinacker, Head of Division of Sports and Rehabilitation Medicine, Ulm University, President of Exercise is Medicine Europe
- Dr. med. Theodora Papadopoulou, Consultant in Sport and Exercise Medicine, Medical Rehabilitation Centre for Defence, Loughborough, Secretary General EFSMA, Executive Board BASEM
- Prof. Dr. med. Claus Reinsberger, Head of the Institute of Sports Medicine at the University of Paderborn
- Prof. Dr. med. Bernd Wolfarth, Head of the Department of Sports Medicine at Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Head Physician of the German Olympic Sports Confederation (DOSB), Chairman of the Medical Commission DOSB, President of German Sports Medicine Association DGSP
- Prof. Dr. Yannis Pitsiladis, Professor of Sport and Exercise Science, University Brighton, IOC Medical and Scientific Commission Member, Chair of Scientific Commission FIMS
- Dr. med. Lutz Graumann, President International Association of Performance Medicine, Medical Coordinator, German Icehockey Federation
- Dr. Bettina Wollesen, Human Movement Scientist, Vice President of the German Sports Science Association (dvs), University of Hamburg/Berlin
- Dr. med. Timo Hinrichs, Deputy Head of Rehabilitative and Regenerative Sports Medicine, Senior consultant of the Sports Medicine Outpatient Clinic at the Department of Sport, Exercise and Health, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Associate Prof. Dr. med. Sanjay Weber-Spickschen, Head Physician of Sports Medicine at the Paracelsus Clinic Bremen, Specialist in Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery, Team doctor of the German national athletics team, Association Doctor of the Lower Saxony Football Association
- Dr. med. Christian Schneider, Head of Theresie Orthopedic Center Munich, Medical Expert Committee German Olympic Sports Confederation (DOSB)
- Dr. Thore Haag, Head of Sports Therapy at Theresie Orthopaedic Center, former high-performance athlete
- Dr. med. Christopher Schneeweis, Specialist in Internal Medicine and Cardiology
- Prof. Dr. med. Herbert Löllgen, Sports Cardiology, Member Executive Comm. EFSMA, Honorary President German Federation of Sports Medicine
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Ferrauti, Head of Department Training & Exercise Science, Ruhr University Bochum, President elect of European College of Sport Science (ECSS)
- Prof. Dr. Michael Kellmann, Head of Sport Psychology at the Faculty of Sport Science, Ruhr University Bochum, Honorary Professor at the School of Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences, University of Queensland (Australia)
- Dr. med. Geoffrey Wandji, Chief Medical Officer & Co Founder, Running Care
- Dr. Chris Castel, CEO Carewear Corp.
- Svitlana Malovana, CEO & co-founder at Raccoon.World
- Romain Peronnier, Senior Project Manager, PKvitality
- Pedro Gomes, Product Manager, biosignalsplux
- Caroline Pautard, Co-founder and R&D Director, Blueback
and many more.
Take the chance to get in touch with them and learn from the best!
With our cooperation partners WT| Wearable Technologies, FIMS, EFSMA, EiM (ACSM), EiME, FESI, DGSP, DVS, WISS, epsi, Sport Speaker, Orthogen, Galileo Training, DORNER Health IT Solutions, we are looking forward to meeting you in Dusseldorf or online on the 17th & 18th of November.
For more information, please visit: www.medica.de/mmsc2
Dr. Sonja Sulzmaier
+49 8152 99 88 623
+49 1522 27 06 810