14th HEALTHCARE INNOVATION WORLD CUP – TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE THROUGH THE WEARABLE TECHNOLOGIES!
Together with our partner the Innovation World Cup® Series and MEDICA, we are calling all health start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs to join the 14th Healthcare Innovation World Cup®!
Show us how your solutions advance the healthcare industry, from wearable technologies to digital biomarkers. Be part of the world´s leading open innovation platform in the connecter healthcare market, present your solution and scale up your business at the 9th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM – the hotspot for digital health innovations at MEDICA, the largest medical trade-fair in the world. Benefit from prizes worth over 500.000 USD including 1-1 business match making, collaborative projects and extensive marketing package.
Current partners of the Healthcare Innovation World Cup® include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery and over 45 ICT clusters around the globe. With the 14th Healthcare Innovation World Cup®, we aim to promote breakthrough innovations, to make these health tech advancements visible to the world, and to connect innovators with decision-makers in the healthcare industry, potential partners, investors and customers.
The TOP Health Techpreneurs of 2022 will benefit from:
- Pitch and Award Ceremony at MEDICA/ 9th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM on 14th November 2022 and speaking slots in further worldwide MedTech events
- Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors, and partners
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities, and technical support
- Free DEVELOPMENT KITS powered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, and EBV Elektronik
- Cash prize of 10.000 Euro (for the winner of the EBV Innovation Hero)
- Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®
Participation is free of charge.
The submission phase closes on 21 September 2022 (23:59 PST).