13th HEALHCARE INNOVATION WORLD CUP – TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE THROUGH THE WEARABLE TECHNOLOGIES!
Together with our partner the Innovation World Cup® Series and MEDICA, we are calling all Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs to join the 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup®!
Show us how your solutions advance the healthcare industry, from wearable technologies to digital biomarkers. Be part of the world´s leading open innovation platform in the Internet of Medical Things, present your solution and scale up your business at 8th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM – the hotspot for digital health innovations at MEDICA, the largest medical trade-fair in the world. Benefit from prizes worth over 500.000 USD including 1-1 business match making, collaborative projects and extensive marketing package.
Current partners of the Healthcare Innovation World Cup® include STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery and over 45 ICT clusters around the globe. With the 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup®, we aim to promote breakthrough IoMT innovations, to make these health tech advancements visible to the world, and to connect innovators with decision-makers in the healthcare industry, potential partners, investors and customers.
The TOP Internet of Medical Things innovators 2021 will benefit from:
- Pitch and Award Ceremony at MEDICA/ 8th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM in November 2021 and speaking slots in further worldwide MedTech events
- Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors, and partners
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities, and technical support
- Free DEVELOPMENT KITS powered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, EBV Elektronik, and Microtronics
- Cash prize of 10.000 Euro (for European best IoT solution)
- Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®
Participation is free of charge.
The submission phase closes on 22 September 2021 (23:59 PST).