#TheRaceIsBack! The world’s leading competition in the area of IoT is back! Together with our partner Innovation World Cup® Series, we are welcoming techpreneurs from all around the world to submit their disruptive solutions in the following categories: Industrial | City | Transport | Agriculture | Healthcare | Sports | Home | Lifestyle.
We are looking for the ground-breaking wearable technologies start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs to take part in the 11th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup®.
Every year, the Innovation World Cup® selects about 60 techpreneurs and their ground-breaking solutions out of more than 1,000 submissions for the Innovation World Cup® finals. These finalists will have the opportunity to pitch at leading industry events and get the support needed to take their solutions to the next level.
The participation in the competition is free of charge and the advantage you will get is invaluable! Win prizes worth over $500,000 including €10,000 in cash. Winners and finalists will get exclusive benefits to boost their development:
- Speaking slots on the main stages of WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, ISPO, MEDICA, Mobile World Congress 2020, EYIF 2020, BIM World and many more international tech events.
- Free development kits offered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, EBV Elektronik and Microtronics.
- Free use of production labs and testing facilities.
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level.
- Significant advice from international tech experts to support your business development: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, and commercial launch, to mention but a few.
- Placement in the Hall of Fame of the IoT/WT Innovation World Cup®.
Each participant has also the opportunity to compete in the special prizes of the 11th IOT/WT Innovation World Cup® and win exclusive prizes offered by the partners: EBV IoT Hero powered by EBV Elektronik, rapidM2M Challenge powered by Microtronics, Gore Innovation Center Prize powered by Gore, Trusted Connectivity Award powered by Gemalto, Logistics Game Changer powered by LOXXESS, and Smart Clothing Challenge powered by AIQ Smart Clothing.
Leading tech players STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, W.L. Gore & Associates, LOXXESS, AIQ Smart Clothing, Gemalto, Microtronics, Würth Elektronik and VARTA Microbattery are main corporate partners of the competition and are excited to see who has the disruptive potential to rise above the others!
Wearable trailblazers like Upright, Sensoria, Mio Global, Bonbouton, Recon Instruments, Proglove, Bragi and other top techpreneurs made history after debuting at the Innovation World Cup®. Your company could be next.
The registration will take you only a few minutes, apply now to become the next Wearable Hero of the Year!
The submission closes on September 18th, 2019.