„It doesn`t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what do. We hire smart people so that they can tell us what do do (Steve Jobs).“
Working Student Communication, Business Analysis and Project Management (w/m/n)
Who we are
WT Wearable Technologies AG is a leading company for wearables and IoT solutions at the beautiful Ammersee (south-west of Munich). Our network of over 30,000 companies, including Microsoft, IBM and STMicroelectronics, gives us access to the latest technologies and trends in the industry. We are at the heart of ongoing Digitization our growing consulting team is looking for a working student (w/m/n) to support in a variety of project and business-related tasks.
What things you do
- Communicating and strategic positioning of an on-going European Research Project and support on developing and executing an IP And Exploitation strategy
- Supporting analysis on technologies, markets, and users.
- Conceptualize and develop consulting material on WT´s service portfolio.
- Support and Set-up of Quality Management and Documentation in a newly founded Spin-off.
- And much more…
What you can expect
- Steep learning curve and a high variety of tasks in different business areas
- 100% practical relevance
- Contact with latest technologies
- Free beverages
- Possible remote work, but certain office hours are required
What we expect
- Bachelor student of Business Administration / Entrepreneurship / Marketing- / Media Management or Social Media & Online Marketing or related fields
- First experiences in
- Business administration and project management
- Market Analysis
- Social /Online Marketing and Communication
- Interest in latest technology and broad general interest
- Good writing skills
- (Native) fluent in German and English
- Doer mentality
- Self-organized, dutiful, structured, solution oriented
- Preferably, greater Munich area
- 10 to max. 15 hours per week
We are looking forward to your application by email with the subject: “Working Student (w/m/n) Communication, Business Analysis and Project Management”. Please send CV, a short motivation letter, latest transcript, and matriculation to [email protected]
Dear WT community,
For quite some time now we have been receiving many questions from people who have been talking with our “employees” about job offers. Unfortunately, these cases have been internet fraudsters trying to mimic our company name, employee names, and images to trick people into giving out their personal information. We would like to warn you about the situation and ask for you to ignore all suspicious emails or texts that appear to come from us. In general, it is very important to be careful every time you get an email asking for personal details.
The scams in our case include for example requests to pay for start-up kits for work at home jobs and to pay for software or programs with Amazon and iTunes gift cards. The goal of these phishing attacks is to obtain personal data or money, and we want to advise you to not click any links or provide any information before you know the sender is real.
We would like to remind you that we at Wearable Technologies do not:
- ask for sensitive personal information such as passwords or credit card info via email
- use Gmail addresses such as [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]
- ask for you to purchase any gift cards
- ask you to pay to apply to a job
- ask you to accept a money transfer, and then transfer that money to another account
We apologize for any inconveniences this scams are causing and we are doing everything we can to stop this. Remember to stay safe!
Your Wearable Technologies Team