Currently no open vacancies but we are looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application.
Dear WT community,
For quite some time now we have been receiving many questions from people who have been talking with our “employees” about job offers. Unfortunately, these cases have been internet fraudsters trying to mimic our company name, employee names, and images to trick people into giving out their personal information. We would like to warn you about the situation and ask for you to ignore all suspicious emails or texts that appear to come from us. In general, it is very important to be careful every time you get an email asking for personal details.
The scams in our case include for example requests to pay for start-up kits for work at home jobs and to pay for software or programs with Amazon and iTunes gift cards. The goal of these phishing attacks is to obtain personal data or money, and we want to advise you to not click any links or provide any information before you know the sender is real.
We would like to remind you that we at Wearable Technologies do not:
- ask for sensitive personal information such as passwords or credit card info via email
- use Gmail addresses such as [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]
- ask for you to purchase any gift cards
- ask you to pay to apply to a job
- ask you to accept a money transfer, and then transfer that money to another account
We apologize for any inconveniences this scams are causing and we are doing everything we can to stop this. Remember to stay safe!
Your Wearable Technologies Team